Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do a Google image search on your first name. What's the first thing coming up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do a Google image search on your first name. What's the first thing coming up?

So I did a Google image search on my first name. (No, I wasn't looking for teenage lesbians.) I did it because someone on another forum had done an image search on that word (Yes, he was looking for teenage lesbians) and reported the results. I did the same, and the result wasn't expectable teenage lesbians.

It was this.

I feel vaguely insulted.

What does the great Googly oracle that's also known as Image Search tell about you?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Huh, what? Lesbians? What does your first name have to do with that, also, what is your first name? Oddly, I got this hairband pussyrocker when I searched my first name.

[img]http://educate.si.edu/heritage/AIHM02/images/Robert-Mirabal.gif
      [/img]

-FMK.

Comment

Apparently blind kids are named Matthew
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Apparently I won the lottery in Jamaica

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

It's a picture of a Jamaican lottery winner. I'm not going to bother to post it.
            "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
            "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
            "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

everybody wins that lottery
              "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
              "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
              "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Houston, we have a geek:

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I got this odd guy- who is he? Nobody knows...
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Image would't hotlink....

-FMK.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

hmm, so Shi's name is Duncan. well, didn't know that.

I got THIS:
                        Attached Files
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            hmm, so Shi's name is Duncan. well, didn't know that.
                            Nope.
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Check the name on the cheque.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X