Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson continues to spiral to madness.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm perhaps not...

it in know way make a statement written up by a lawyer for a child true.

Looks like a letter of threat to me... "pay up Michael, or we tell some nasty "secrets", and children are so innocent, why would they lie? Who is a jury going to believe, innocent little boy or freaky Jackson?"

If this were a true document Michael Jackson should file a breach of contract lawsuit against Fogel, Felleman, Ostrof and Wringler, Rent-a-wreck, Chandler stepfather, and the state of California for having an employee who would release such a document.

Especially when millions are involved, getting a kid to say things is not that difficult.
    Pentagenesis for Civ III
    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

One other thing.... it is documenting Jackson saying things... but very shoddily....

Jackson concluded, "Whoever is now leaking this material is showing as much disregard for [the boy] as they are determination to attack Michael."

Have you ever heard Michael Jackson refer to himself in the third persoN?

Even more interesting, they say Michael issued a statement..... where is it?
      A public statement and they can't post it?

Has hoax written all over it.
      Pentagenesis for Civ III
      Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
      Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

I never said the allegations in the statement were necessarily true, but I see no reason as of yet to dismiss it as a hoax. As for the Jackson statement, it was likely issued by a spokesperson and they truncated it, hence the apparent self-reference.

It could be a hoax, but right now I see nothing showing it is, certainly nothing to justify your shouting "HOAX" as if you knew any better than the rest of us.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Thanks Azazel!
          I am shocked and terrified at the thought that someone actually bothered to dig up that crap of a thread.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Xuenay
            Strangelove: Good point. I admit that I'm blissfully unaware of the methods of having sex with kids, and there's a good chance that there's no way of doing it so that they enjoy it. But then again, I did say "assuming that both enjoy it". If you say that there's no way of them both enjoying it, then there's nothing in our opinions that'd contradict each other.
            Even if they did enjoy it, the adult is using an immature person, incapable of giving informed consent, for his own pleasure. What do you think using a child as a pleasure object does to his/her emotional and social development? A kid isn't ready to be a sexually mature person, but if you expose him to adult-like sexual activities, and have him participate you're bound to warp his development.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I agree with strangelove

even if the body enjoys it some, mentally it is screwing up the kid

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Dr. Strangelove is Correct.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

For mutual pleasure (again, with the assumption that both enjoy it). With the same logic, you might as well say that playing with a child is using them as a pleasure object.
                  Last edited by Xuenay; April 15, 2004, 08:49.
                  The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

Originally posted by Xuenay
                    For mutual pleasure (again, with the assumption that both enjoy it). With the same logic, you might as well say that playing with a child is using them as a pleasure object.

As for having the kids participate in adult-like sexual activities warping them up, even with the theoretical assumption that they enjoy it, sounds rather weird. "I did this thing with daddy, it was really fun, but now I'll have nightmares and not be able to sleep at night." Huh?
                    your are either

1. a Pedophile
                    2.Incredibly naive
                    3.Incredibly stupid
                    4.Trolling

I hope you are 2 or 3. If so you need to do some research on the after effects of adults having sex with kids.

If you are 4 shut up

If you are 1 go away and please don't come back
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I haven't looked at any such research, no, but since Strangelove established that it's pretty hard to have sex with kids so that they would enjoy it, I'm assuming that most of the research is from cases where it fell under abuse. Of course, if it's impossible to have sex with kids so that they'd enjoy it, then all of this talk is on a purely theoretical level and impossible to prove right or wrong anyway, so it's pointless to argue... but debates are always fun, are they not?

I'd pick number five - a philosopher. If you insist on picking from those four, I suppose it could fall under number 2 or number 4, depending on your view of philosophers. (Or even number 3, if you want)
                      The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

Just heard on the radio that Michael Jackson will be releasing his own video outtakes to rebut the Bashir documentary. FOX reportedly is paying him 2.5 million for the priviledge.
                        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Well i bet it makes things worse. He has a warped sense of what makes him look good.
                          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                          X