Rumsfeld is a diplomatic genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumsfeld is a diplomatic genius

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

"I believe Libya, Cuba and Germany... won't help in any respect"

I can´t wait to hear new comments from him about the issue when he arrives in Munich today.
    Blah

he's such a baby
    CSPA

Comment

libya and cuba won't help??
      CSPA

Comment

i think the chancellor should ask him if he could be any more of an *******.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
          libya and cuba won't help??
          Maybe they´re "Old Europe" too
          Blah

Comment

It was in our news already yesterday, Bebro, in the rubric "amusing things that happened", but I thought it wouldn't be worth a thread. Not that anyone would take it serious. As if nobody would know, that Rumsfeld has the diplomatic skills of a 3 year old. Can a 3 year old really insult me?

Comment

Well, yes I read it yesterday, but very late, so I was to lazy to start a thread. And I don´t feel insulted either, it is just entertaining...
              Blah

Comment

He didn't mention NK. Does that mean they are going to help?
                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

So much for all that "unlimited solidarity" talk, eh?

-=Vel=-
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Perhaps we should rethink our denial to aid our American friends. We should send little Donald a couple of Leopard 2 toy tanks, so he can play out his hobby without harming anyone. And for Bush jr. I recommend a copy of Civ3. We could tell him, that Hammurabi is the predecessor of Saddam Hussein. He wouldn't notice the difference, I'm sure. Make games, not war!

Comment

It's 1:1 in completely stupid and unnecessary comments between government members of both states within one year! Germany takes it more cool than the US did though - maybe it's because Rumsfeld is so obviously a moron.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                        So much for all that "unlimited solidarity" talk, eh?
                        I thought that was meant for the "War on terror". Just here nobody sees a link between the war on terror and the upcoming war in Iraq. And nobody here seriously believes Bushs lukewarm suspection, that Saddam supports Al Kaeda.

Comment

Conditional solidarity then, specificially relating to the war on terror, woulda been a more accurate phrase, even if it didn't make as good a headline.

I agree, btw, that Saddam's "links" to AlQueda are suspect, at best, but then....it was called a "War on Terror" not a "War on AlQueda" and Saddam certainly fits that bill, I'd say....

-=Vel=-
                          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                            Conditional solidarity then, specificially relating to the war on terror, woulda been a more accurate phrase, even if it didn't make as good a headline.
                            True. Btw, does it help, that I evaluate Schröders diplomatic skills not much higher than Rumsfelds? What concerns Bush, well, let's better not talk about him, or we "evildoers" will get included in the "Axis of evil" v2.0.

Comment

maybe it's because Rumsfeld is so obviously a moron.

Rumseld is certainly not a moron.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X