Thesis writing, what fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thesis writing, what fun!

Pushing page 35 now, maybe I'll finally reach the beginning of the Spanish Civil War which might be a good thing in a 80-120 paper about the Spanish Civil War.

And now back to writting about Moroccans kicking Spanish ass when outnumbered 5:1
    Stop Quoting Ben

That's a large paper.

Comment

A 100 PAGE REPORT!!!

What is this for, a Ph.D? I am a junior in high-school and my longest paper was 7 pages. What are you writing, a book?

Comment

yes
        it is
        its a paper for undergraduate honors in history...

did you know that Moroccans of the Rif mountains threw blacksmiths into rivers when they died and the spit on them if they saw one floating past?
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

By "spit on," do you really mean "urinated on"? 'Cause that'd be a pretty sweet custom.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

unfortunately not
            they did have love charms that involved getting the object of their affectings to eat their sperm disguised in candy, which should be worth at least something....
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
              did you know that Moroccans of the Rif mountains threw blacksmiths into rivers when they died and the spit on them if they saw one floating past?

And I thought my 7 page science report on prebiotic chemistry was huge! I was researching a origin of life theory that says that the boogey of a primevial soup isn't needed. (eg. Stanley Miller experiment) Life started as a self sustaining reaction on crystals of Iron pyrite (fool's gold) forming organic molecules near "black smoker" deep sea vents. (which also explains why The most primitive organisms live in hot places) I got the best score in the class.

Comment

I've got another year or so before I even have to start thinking about a thesis.
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

I've got another year or so before I even have to start thinking about a thesis.
                  Bastard!

Also a tribe of 80K got in a large-scale internal war over two women showing up at a market where they weren't welcome, tough bastards those Berbers
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Hope I never piss off a Berber. Or go out with one.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

Good idea probably, never a good idea to turn your back on a people who have a saying that "I have a rifle in my hand and one foot in the grave"
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Bah, theses are nuthin'. Try preparing a program of just you singing solo in front of an audience for an hour and a half...
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

i'm nearing page 70 in mine...i have to have the rough draft done by march 7th..or at least around then.
                          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Yo devilmunchkin that is a long ass thesis, what's it about?
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              Try preparing a program of just you singing solo in front of an audience for an hour and a half...

99 bottles of beer on the wall,
                              99 bottles of beer.
                              If one of those bottles should happen to fall
                              98 bottles of beer on the wall.

98 bottles of beer on the wall,
                              98 bottles of beer.
                              If one of those bottles should happen to fall
                              97 bottles of beer on the wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X