No announcement yet.

Blacks More Anti-miscegenationist Than Whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

secondly, i have never met anyone who thinks jennifer aniston...is attractive.
    HUH?

I've never met anyone who DOESN'T think Jennifer Aniston is attractive!
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AnnC

This from a guy who calls himself a fundamentalist Christian.

seriously?
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

i dont think she(jennifer anniston) is attractive.

jimmytrick, maybe youre living in the wrong part of the country where there isnt an ample supply of beautiful latinas...mmmmmmm latinas.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also i do know several black males who love white girls...and do percieve it as a status symbol. but hey theyll date who they date.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I once had that when I dated a Scottish girl. Curse my neutral accent! Scottish/English anatgonism can be quite common, at least in Scotland, and it comes from the most surprising people. As well as the Sun reading scum of course
          It gets on your nerves, it does, and its hardly mentioned in the media.
          Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Arabs.
            No way!
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Shway!

Why does Ming always delete my best posts?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Don't know. Welcome back from your ban.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Um.. Carver... did you even read Ming's last post?

I wish I had links to some of the old studies that were done... But from what I remember... Black women were pissed of at mixed relationships because the successful black males were selecting white companions as a status symbol

If that's true, then it makes static23's post more right than wrong.
                  The statement "successful black males were selecting white companions as a status symbol" is false. Most rich black men have black wives, there are some with non-black wives that get a lot of attention, but it's a minority. Besides, how do you do a "study" on why two people enter a romantic relationship? It's none of your vucking business. Maybe they met and fell in love!

Static's statement that black men prefer any white women to a black women is utterly stupid. If that were true every black man would have a white girl, ...you know they could.

Jungle Fever obviously disturbs some of you but you need to get over it and stop trying to devine what people are thinking in their heads. The record of others (especially whites) in imagining what blacks are thinking is very bad.
                  Last edited by Carver; February 7, 2003, 22:42.

Comment

i'm a hairspray fan

Comment

Working...
                    X