Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Website? Or just a harmless joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! Is this all you can come up with Orange? I reckon you know this site isn't racist at all, but you wanted to post a thread.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

It's funny, yet it's racist. Especially becasue I know the same kind of thing as "USA" thing and it is - Anti-American
      Even some of the photos were the same IIRC. It just shall portray Africa as retarded and idiot land. Racist, that's what it is, or at least "Anti-African".
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

lets see if this will work. It's not from africa but it is related to one of those.
        Attached Files

Comment

Frickin' hilarious.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Your car is ugly, Diss.

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

"racism" threads are great.
              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Do any of you remember a train wreck in India a few years ago?
                People ride on the sides, and covering the top, because the train is so full.
                That's what the truck picture reminds me of.

The misspelled Stop, isn't from Africa.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X