Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Website? Or just a harmless joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Website? Or just a harmless joke?

6 Reasons to Love Africa

First of all, some of these picture are fake, right? Also - some that aren't aren't from Africa, I don't think...

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

I bet they are real. What's so racist about them? People do stupid things in all countries.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I thought the SOTP one was confirmed as fake...the only ones that look real are the truck the gas station and the restaraunt, but I didn't think the last one wasn't from Africa...

It would be kinda racist if they weren't from Africa
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Originally posted by orange
        It would be kinda racist if they weren't from Africa
        erm...why?

Comment

It's not racist at all.

I bet whoever made that site just thought the pictures were "cute". Hence "6 reasons to love Africa"
          CSPA

Comment

because it attributes stupidity to a continent which those acts of stupidity didn't belong to

Comment

Originally posted by orange
              because it attributes stupidity to a continent which those acts of stupidity didn't belong to
              But this is probably making them look good because in reality there are far greater acts of stupidity going on in Africa.

Comment

yeah, if all stupidity in Africa were only the ones captured in those pics...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Comment

in my mind though it's like writing up something that says "10 reasons to love the Jews", and then list a bunch of untrue reasons to hate the jews.

oh, heh, right...Mein Kampf...

Comment

If you go to the personal page you see that the guy who made this is at least half African
                      CSPA

Comment

Not racist, but not funny either.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

this is really funny

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                            If you go to the personal page you see that the guy who made this is at least half African
                            oh, well that makes it ok then...

Comment

well at least it lessens the odds for him being a racist
                              CSPA

Comment

Working...
                              X