Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any viable way to oust President Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The war won't be long enough for war weariness.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      The war won't be long enough for war weariness.
      AND we have womens sufferage, which reduces it.

we can go to war for a while.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Well, you have police stations, but I think someone already beat you to women's suffrage.

Still, since the Irak thing is part of the War On Terror, war weariness will set in soon perhaps... it's like one of those civ games where you're at war with one or another for a loong time.
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

War weariness in only in the game. War rarely makes significant weariness, especially in a semi-militaristic society.
          "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
          "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
          "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Three letters...JFK
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
            X