Aliens: Do They Exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens: Do They Exist?

I'm surprised this thread was never created considering the history channel is doing a huge thing on it......Oh well.
    Yes, we are not alone in the universe....:scared:
    75.44%
    Aliens? Thats crazy talk! :lol:
    15.79%
    I know that Bananas exist :D
    8.77%
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Would anyone like a SpamBurger?

Comment

theres millions of them in this country tass, stealing our jobs and ruining our economy. how could you debate their existance?

seriously though, i don't think we're alone. humans will one day see that life isn't sacred, unique to earth. and when we find sentient life, oh boy.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

UberKruX:

just takin' back what was once rightfuly ours...

Tassadar:

Seriously, I find no reason to doubt their existence. With billions of stars in the universe there's bound to be something else wiggling its tail elsewhere, and I don't believe all that religious BS that God made us in his image, frankly it's the other way around. As for aliens having visited Earth, I'm a skeptic but I find it by no means impossible.
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

When you consider the billions of stars within the billions of galaxies in the universe, the odds that we're the only ones are pretty slim indeed. Whether any of them has actually paid us a visit or not is a different story though.

Comment

rightfully yours? oh lordy.

first off, i'm gathering you're mexican. are you saying you had no penninsulare (my spelling sucks) in you? you're straight up native american?

and anyway, it's not rightfully yours anyway. we took it, and we took it good. so there.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

no

Comment

and the mexicans took it from other people. It was never their land to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                  and anyway, it's not rightfully yours anyway. we took it, and we took it good. so there.
                  And their taking it from you good
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

And their taking it from you good
                    no, they're taking it from us like pansies by abusing the american freedoms, liberties, and social constructs.

Comment

nobody is taking anything.

The land will stay right where it is.

Comment

Aliens: Do They Exist?

Yes, and I'm the proof...
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

I believe that God may have places microrganisms on other planets, but anything sapient....I highly doubt it.
                          I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

And if your going with evolution....you'd NEED all of those billions of billions of stars just to have A chance of life. If you really research it, life is INCREDIBLY complex. Even basic life.
                            I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Continuing lack of evidence from the SETI programme points to one of three conclusions. In our local area of space, ie the area our electromagnetic transmissions have moved through:

1) We are either so hopelessly behind other civilisations that they take no interest in us.

2) We are the most advanced society locally and everyone else is still struggling with fire.

3) We are alone locally and other civilisations are just beyond our broadcast radius and have yet to intercept our transmissions or us their's.
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X