Dating Site/Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Site/Chat

I created a 100% free dating site/chat site this time last year for my resume and then just sort of left it lieing around. Http://www.plentyoffish.com

But now i want to advertise it some and see what kind of response i get. Anyone have any good ideas about how i could advertise it online for free.?

My goal is to create a user community like off topic here for my forums and then a dating/profiles section of the website.. Anyways i know there are a lot of people who started thier own websites trolling these forums and i would like to know what you did.

Markus

P.S psst ming want a new moderator job
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Disturbing. Your site seems to be full of married people looking for sex with others...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

and that picture of you looks horrible. what disease do you have?

and boris, they are just "looking for hang out", most of em anyway
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Yeah, I can just bet what they have "hanging out."
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well if you're interested in genuine couples who are into swinging, then check out the Chameleon Club. They have a website (which I'm not going to link to) and a physical address too.

I can't vouch for them. I've never been to their club as I'm not married...
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Believe it or not those are real profiles

I figure many apolyton users would fit right in
            and kill them!

Comment

I like how there are dolphins instead of fish.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

ought to have a field that says picture or not before you click. Why waste time clicking if there's no shot of their ugly mug to make fun of?
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

You could make a disingenuous thread on a forum noted for having hundreds of active posters, asking for "advice" on the subject, hoping that this would provide the publicity you want.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

How about a big banner reading "Are you a fantasist loner/hormonal weeper? Click here!"
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

You "advertised" your site here once before already... I think it was late 2001? It doesn't look like you gained many members since then, does it?
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

cool, where can I find these married people to have sex with?

Comment

Ya i posted it once before, as i said its a year old. But i just started it again, added forums etc, etc
                          Mostly the site has been for my resume, but when udate got bought out for 190 million last month i figured i could do better

I have posted the site on newsgoups, and have been getting 2 or 3 sign ups a day from there. Most of them are married people looking for flings.. I should rename the site to plentyofaffiars.com
                          Are there better places to advertise?

Anyways come on people sign up
                          and kill them!

Comment

Careful Dissident, you might end up dating your parents!

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X