Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My old Army unit is going to Iraq; should I go too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll

But get this Oerdin, you dont know me from adam or whomever, My point is why ask a bunch of keyboard strikers?
    Oh we've helped people with all sorts of problems
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Oh we've helped people with all sorts of problems
      Ohyeah, I forgot about Mr. AH's Crystal Ball

But, still, R/W (Real World) people would be better that you know have your best interests at heart!

(Not that Mr.AH doesnt mind you)

Peace

Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Why is irony completely lost on Americans?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I have much respect for you. Your obviously very honorable, as you are considering joining up with your fromer comrades in arms, and serving your country once again.
          As long as things are going well; otherwise, it's a really nice post card.

War is greatly over-rated. You have a wonderful opportunity not to go to war. Don't blow it.
          "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Yes go. Just that simple- go.

Comment

My Guard Unit is gearing up now. There was a time when I wanted something like this to happen because I had nothing to hold me where I am. Then the prospect of something such as this freightened me because I had found somone special to share my life with and I had a future wife and child to hold me here.

Now I am indifferent.

I have come to the point in my life where things are bad but heading in the right direction after a long walk in the dark. I will go without complaint with just a single look back. Nothing heroic on my mind. I'm just interested in fullfilling an obligation that I took upon myself with no pressure and in looking out for my friends that I have served with for the better part of 11 years. I have enjoyed the benifits of my service and it's time I gave something back. Some may sneer at those sentiments, but their opinion and views are their own.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
              X