No announcement yet.

Trying to quit smoking sucs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nicotine gum and suckers (for the hand-mouth habit) helped me quit in about 2 weeks.

Comment

WOW!!!

Originally posted by Calc II

Anyway, Look on the bright side, You know how tired it would be -ing 4 girls over span of one night? Man, Im too lazy to go down one 1 girl, imagine how night-marish 4 would be.
      Well, I got up this morning and made a really nasty bowl of packaged gung fuo chan noodles, which turned out to be horrifically seafood flavoured

SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I GOT MY INTAKE OF FISH AFTERALL!!! HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SAID ON THESE BOARDS, SO I THINK I'M DONE NOW!!! Goodbye everyone, it's been a blast!

Comment

DAY SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I got this one wupped

Comment

Re: WOW!!!

Originally posted by Zylka

Well, I got up this morning and made a really nasty bowl of packaged gung fuo chan noodles, which turned out to be horrifically seafood flavoured

SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I GOT MY INTAKE OF FISH AFTERALL!!! HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SAID ON THESE BOARDS, SO I THINK I'M DONE NOW!!! Goodbye everyone, it's been a blast!
          its not the fish tasting.... at least your tongue doesnt get tired eating out gung fuo chan noodles...

I've had experience with threesome once. it was okay, but 4 girls could be quite troublesome.
          :-p

Comment

I ahd a couple of half hearted efforts and then because my wifw nagged to death I went cold turkey, it was hell for a week, and then just bad for a couple more. Then it was OK.

The worst time was when I went to a party got very drunk and tried to passivley inhale other peoples smoke
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Good luck! I gave up without patches or anything. The first 3 days nicotine free were the worst. Got easier after that but was still a complete nightmare.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm glad I never picked up smoking. I tried it, but never liked it.

Good luck for giving it up. It will be worth it in the end.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's worth it even in the short term. I felt much better physically after only a couple of weeks.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

well said! and you suddenly start noticing how one's clothes actually rank of all that smoke...

Comment

I notice how much my clothes stink after visiting my friend (both he and his g/f smoke). Alas, they have quit smoking more times than they have had birthdays.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                      X