United Nations and United States...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaakko
    I saw Saddam the other night, he told me there was an ICBM sale at the Baghdad IKEA. He got a six pack of the DICKLING series for only €200, isn't that a bargain.
    I hear they are a ***** to assemble though.

about Saddam using an ICBM? I think not... He is not a moron. He is a very calculating, Machevellian leader... brutal, but clever.
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

This is stupid, but I'll bite....

Saddam using an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile against the US? HIGHLY unlikely or else he would have done so already. If you haven't already seen, hes not out to destroy the US:

HE WANTS THE SURVIVAL OF HIS REGIEME

I have another situation for you, written in just your style....:

UN: The inspectors need more time.
      Bush: But Iraq will launch a missile on New York at ANY MOMENT!
      UN: Give us proof.
      Bush: But we can't expose our sources....
      UN: Then we'll have to try to get it ourselves.

Suddenly, all the channels on the television are interrupted....

"We are recieving unconfirmed reports that Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC have been hit with ICBMs registered to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan." Says Amenpoor (or whatever her name is) as she was interviewing the Salt Lake City boy left in a Shopko convinence store.

"....We are also recieving reports of increased activity in Pyongyang and along the Demarcation Line. We go to Ko-She-Shong in Seoul, South Korea."

"Thank you Amenpoor. We are recieving reports that North Korean Leader Kim-Jong Il is announcing that the 'People of the Choson Korea have eliminated American infrastructure and will now unite Choson.'. We......" Suddenly, the screen disappears in a large display of white and black. What has happend? Have the North Koreans invaded Seoul?

"It appears we are having technical difficulty reaching Ko-She-Shong in Seoul. We are switching to Ko-Le-Shong-Mong in Chonju." Said Amenpoor.

"Thank you Amenpoor. We are recieving a report from Li-So-Mong-Jong-Socho, a South Korean official, that Seoul has been nuked. Yes, you heard right. NUKED. SEOUL HAS BEEN NUKED HAHAHAHA! HEED OUR GLORIOUS KIM-JONG IL!!! KIIIIIMMMM-JOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG IIIIILLLLLLL!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!" Ko-She-Shong yells into the microphone, suddenly attacking the camera crew. The camera view is terminated.

"Hmm.....It appears as if Russia and China have launched a surprise attack against France, Canada, and America. Paris is already under the control of Russia and its expected to be partitioned into a Russian France and a Chinese 'Vichy France'. Oh my....were recieving reportsthat the Russians have recaptured all of Alaska, and..Oh my god, the Australians have captured Hawaii! Millions of Chinese troops are pouring over the west coast, and....Oh my GOD!!!!!" Suddenly, a Chinese soldier shoots the TV camera. Within a matter of 5 minutes, all of Alaska.....Gone. Hawaii belongs to Australia now....The Chinese have captured everything west of Salt Lake City and they continue to pour forward.....Can it get any worse?! Stay tuned for the next episode of.....

--------

That was fun But boring at the same time
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

Oh, you had a pleasant little chat with him did you? He told you all his deep dark secrets? Give me a break!
        i think sandman was being sarcastic, tho i might be wrong...
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Tass.

But surely Australia could have overrun Indonesia while we were at it?
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And in case PrinceBimz hasn't gathered it yet, there is no bleeping chance in the entire world that Saddam could get his hands on ICBMs.
            "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
            - Lone Star

Comment

I thought all those anti US's current actions claimed that missle defense, and thus ICBMs, are meaningless

you can't have it both ways

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jon, Jon, Jon, if the Missile Shield is worthless (not meaningless), ICBMs won't be.

You are a postgrad student in physics, this should be simple for you.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                  That's an awful lot of work for a DL
                  Nah, not a DL. My theory is, that PrinceBimz is Saddam Hussein, trying to make his point by ridiculing the US foreign policy. Stop this evil bastid now!

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

Oh, you had a pleasant little chat with him did you? He told you all his deep dark secrets? Give me a break!
                    He was being sarcastic. At least that's how I read it.

Edit - which means I agree with Kramerman.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Why can't Saddam use an ICBM against USA? Because we are stopping him. Someone has to and thankfully the USA is because alot of the other countries have no interest. They have no interest in preventing nuclear war or else they would join in to force IRAQ to disarm. The question is if Saddam had ICBMs there would be a nuclear war period. He don't care about his life, he don't care about world peace, he don't care about mankind and most of all he don't care about his own country and the people who live in it. This is the reasons why he is giving those UN inspectors such a hard time and hiding all of the evidence. He is an extreme lier and man of evil. It certainly is ashame that only two countries and a few others can see what is about to happen to our beloved world. "Give those inspectors more time" "They need more time". HOW MUCH TIME DO THEY NEED??? Just enough time to get his weapons of mass destruction in order and cause massive death? As BUSH said after 9/11 - "IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE TO WHOM WAS ACTUALLY INVOLVED IN THE ATTACKS AND THE COUNTRIES THAT HARBOR TERRORISTS"

This is all part of the war on terrorism as well. IRAQ has and does harbor terrorist. Maybe they were not directly involved in 9/11, but that is insignificant because they still harbor terrorists. Even if there were not any weapons of mass destruction (which we all know there is), we still need to attack IRAQ. So the attack in 9/11 was an act of war and the United States of America is responding. This is our response, get out of the way cooperate or face military action. You fired first, we will finish it. Our country and all of the families that suffered from 9/11 will now be avenged.
                      -PrinceBimz-

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

A five year old kid might see it like that, yeah.

-Arrian
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Keep on talking, Princie-pie. You brighten my day with your ravings.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Jaakko
                            And in case PrinceBimz hasn't gathered it yet, there is no bleeping chance in the entire world that Saddam could get his hands on ICBMs.
                            Oh yeah, just what they all said before 9/11 too. There is NO WAY a terrorist can do that to USA. Be careful with this "no way" of thinking man. Where there is a will there is a way.
                            -PrinceBimz-

Comment

Working...
                            X