Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did you weigh when you were born?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much did you weigh when you were born?

I was a big ****er, 10.10 pounds. Come to think of it, I'm still a big ****er.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

A whopping 6 lbs., 13 ounces.
    I don't know how stoned that is.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

4200 gramm. Hell knows, what this is in pounds and ounces.

Comment

2.4kg. Almost a month ahead of time.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          A whopping 6 lbs., 13 ounces.
          Pipsqueak!

Comment

I've got Sloww beat. 5lbs, 13oz.

-Arrian (three weeks early)
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

11 lbs. 2 oz. My poor mom

I was also 24 in. long. I think I might still have the record at the hospital.
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                11 lbs. 2 oz. My poor mom

I was also 24 in. long. I think I might still have the record at the hospital.
                Wow! How tall are you now?

Comment

cali! holy hell you were huge!
                  i was 6 and a half pounds. my mothers biggest baby..i got fat too...i dunno what happened tho caused i stopped growing and my bro and sis are passing me by leaps and bounds..my sis was only 5 pounds when she was born, too. life isn't fair.
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

Wow! How tall are you now?
                    About 6'5'' - 6'6'' or thereabouts.
                    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

7 lbs. 11oz
                      20"
                      full head o' hair
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike

About 6'5'' - 6'6'' or thereabouts.
                        Same here. Have you finished growing yet? I have...I hope.

Comment

9 lbs 8 ounces. dunno how long i was, but i was born with a high fever and an infection that made my testicles swell up, there are pictures of little baby me with huge man-balls
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Thank you ever so much for THAT mental image, Uber.

Your work for today is done.

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

4800 g

I was a few weeks late, too, and I had heart trouble. They had to get me out with a cesarean section, eventually.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X