Originally posted by lord of the mark
    "axis of vassals"
    axis of vassals (mostly runaways from the evil kingdom) versus axis of evil

slovakia, hungary, czech rep and poland

vs.

iran, iraq, n. korea

who are you betting on?

Comment

oops my bad - i attributed this to Chretien - apparently only Manley and FM Graham have indicated this support - theres now talk of division with Canadian govt.
      Division within the Canadian government? You don't say?

I think Chretien's coolness on the War on Iraq is probably the only good thing he's done in... a very long time. And the only good thing about Manley is that he's anti-monarchy.

But we all know Martin's gonna steamroll the leadership and be sleep-voted into the Prime Ministership... It's almost not worth trying anymore.

Well, I sure added alot to this thread.

Good night.
      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

EU countries that did not sign this:

*Sweden
        *Finland
        *Ireland
        *Germany
        *France
        *Netherlands
        *Belgium
        *Luxemburg
        *Austria
        *Greece

Other European countries that did not sign:

*Iceland
        *Norway
        *Russia
        *Estonia
        *Latvia
        *Lithuania
        *Slovakia
        *Slovenia
        *Switzerland
        *Liechtenstein
        *Romania
        *Bulgaria
        *Belarus
        *Ukraine
        *FYROM
        *Bosnia
        *Croatia
        *Yugoslavia
        *Albania
        *Turkey
        *Any other I forgot

Yes, Germany and France are quite alone not to sign the statement
        You didn't have to sign it to be against.
        Albania for example officially supported USA...
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

The newspaper article signed by Britain's Tony Blair, Italy's Silvio Berlusconi, Spain's Jose Maria Aznar, Portugal's Jose Barroso, Denmark's Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the Czech Republic's Vaclav Havel, Poland's Leszek Miller and Hungary's Peter Medgyessy was hailed by the Bush administration as evidence of wider support in Europe than had been reported
          I have writen it before, but for this thread it's good enought.
          This is piece of crap. Havel is complete idiot and signed it becose of his rich "friend" advice. He is no longer president now and he did it agains will of parliament. BTW parliamant would like UN resolution.
          Poland and Hungary are simple lickassers that would like to go to EU and they would like to have US "friendship".

I could estimate that Blair wouldn't be against war, so who is left...
          Denmark?? Spain and Portugal. They had some debts or something
          Italy? Could someone from Italy tell us why was it signed by Berlusconi? Then again IT IS Berlusconi. So, why should we be surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by Paris

MAYBE THIS FEAR HAS BEEN FORCED CHECH GOVEROMENT TODAY TO STATES "THAT THE SIGN OF THIS PAPER ON "TIMES" ISN'T A DESICION BY GOVEROMENT BUT A PERSONAL DECISION OF CHECH PRESIDENT HAVEL"
            Don't laught so much it's truth largely. That dumb idiot has few last days of presidency and now is out. Yes paper is signed and they would be forcet to do... well prabably nothing... Play dead. It would happen somehow.

Comment

Working...
            X