• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 5'0" aand 790lbs

I am not fat, I am big boned

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

seriously jon miller?
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I wonder how he cleans himself... probably uses a towel on a stick...

NOTE: Im assuming hes not serious about his size, otherwise i wouldnt make a comment
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

By the stats I'd say that Jon Miller must be a Highland Pony.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

i'm 108-110 lbs...however i'm only 5 feet tall and so this actually is a it pudgier than i'd like...it's all in my butt...all of it....like...j lo doesn't have anything on my hips...
            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

5'9 - 5'10 and 135 ibs.
              For your photo needs:
              http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                i'm 108-110 lbs...however i'm only 5 feet tall and so this actually is a it pudgier than i'd like...it's all in my butt...all of it....like...j lo doesn't have anything on my hips...
                from every picture I have seen you look nice

now if you are 115-120 I would probably be a little concerned (if you care about your weight)

I will admit that my sister who is your height is under 100, so perhaps you know better than I

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I like a woman with a little meat behind her.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

yeah..but loin..we ain't eva gonna date.
                    well...it's just difficult with a short frame. think about it. the fat has less places to go...so even loosing 5 or gaining five ...you can tell. so...i'd like to keep it withing 2 lbs of 100..that's when i feel my best. too much under that ..well..i don't know what that feels like. ...but too much over that, i feel like i'm waddling. i like having freedom of mobility.
                    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

5' 9" and 205!
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                        yeah..but loin..we ain't eva gonna date.
                        Granted, but I doubt that I'm unique in having that opinion.

Still, I know what you mean. My weight goes straight to my gut, so unless I stay roughly within ten pounds of 170 I start having trouble when it comes to things like playing racquetball.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

6' 0'' and 11.5st

Not sure what that is lbs?

Comment

I'm over 150 right now, but in a month or so I expect to be under 150. I already lost 27 pounds. I expect to lose 20 more.

Comment

Dissident, are you sick or something?

Watch out for strong winds, they can take you off-guard.
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

6'1 and 140 pounds. Fluctuates between that and 165 pounds quarter annually

YES, I'M A SKINNY F*CKER, but psychos know how to throw their weight around - as I've found.

Comment

Working...
                                X