Arab "journalists" publicly say they want to kill Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arab "journalists" publicly say they want to kill Americans

Many of these "journalists" are attempting to incite their readers into commiting acts of terrorism and murder against westerners in general and Americans in proticular; Arab governments have done nothing to stop them.

Here's an excerpt from a recent U.S. News & World report article by Paul Bedard which was published in his weekly Washington Whispers column. For the full article go to www.usnews.com.

A leading Arab columnist has declared jihad on Matt Levitt, one of Washington's top terror analysts. "It is hard for a human being to lie more than Natanyahu. However, Levitt tries," writes Jihad al Khazen in al Hayat, the widely-read, London-based newspaper. The former FBI terror expert is "a Likudist American Jew" who "doesn't see Israeli Nazi character," reads another attack in al Hayat, which has posted on its Web site a large photo of Levitt. Now with the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, the widely respected Levitt has drawn al Hayat's fire for his tough reporting on ties of the terror group Hezbollah to drug trafficking and al Qaeda, reports our David E. Kaplan.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Many? I only see one... And isn't that the full article, not a excerpt?

Comment

What I don't understand is if a neo-Nazi got and spewed their normal line of hatrad the authorities would come down on them like a ton of bricks, yet, when Arab facists advocate death, terrorism, and murder there is only a wink and a nob for Arab and European governments followed by endless talk about free speech. The people are publicly attempting to incite Arabs into commiting terrorist acts and so are creating a public danger. A public danger that is far more credible then the neo-Nazis poss but still no government stops them.

Why does Britain, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia go after these violent, murderous, beasts? Why do they let them keep spewing their filth and poisoning the minds of young Arabs? If we can lock up German facists then why do we balk at doing the same to Arab facists?

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
        Many? I only see one... And isn't that the full article, not a excerpt?
        I get the news letter and it is much longer. You could also get a hard copy by buying this weeks U.S. news.

Comment

Buy U.S. News? Subscribe for a newsletter? You must be insane...

Comment

The newsletter is free if you give them your e-mail address. There is nothing wrong with getting information from a number of sources unless a person is so set in their way they'd be afraid of hearing other points of view.

Comment

It's not a mather of point of view. I went to the site and couldn't find more than you quoted, with that in mind my questions about your title was in order imho.

I don't like giving away my email just to read one article. I get enough spamish mails as it is.

Comment

I'm afraid U.S. News does that alot on their web site. They only give excerpts of articles and if you want to get the whole article you have to buy their paper or subscribe to their news letter. Sorry.

You could just read the article in your local library or bookstore.

Comment

I hardly think my uni. library subscribes to that one. But that's hardly the point, I'm not going on a hunt for a single article to conduct a debate on a internet forum.

Comment

Ok, that is your right. BTW U.S. News is the third largest news magazine in North America (behind Time, and Newsweek) so it's not like I'm quoting some obscure source.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      What I don't understand is if a neo-Nazi got and spewed their normal line of hatrad the authorities would come down on them like a ton of bricks, yet, when Arab facists advocate death, terrorism, and murder there is only a wink and a nob for Arab and European governments followed by endless talk about free speech. The people are publicly attempting to incite Arabs into commiting terrorist acts and so are creating a public danger. A public danger that is far more credible then the neo-Nazis poss but still no government stops them.

Why does Britain, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia go after these violent, murderous, beasts? Why do they let them keep spewing their filth and poisoning the minds of young Arabs? If we can lock up German facists then why do we balk at doing the same to Arab facists?
                      Because most of their anger is directed at America and Israel.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The excerpt says that the the journalist is a liar and a Likudist and that Israel is a Nazi state. Where does that incite violence, death and terrorism?

British papers have also called the US a police state with extreme christian views, and called Bush a liar and a moron.

Give an example of the incitement to violence, because these aren't.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Arab "journalists" publicly say they want to kill Americans

Many of these "journalists" are attempting to incite their readers into commiting acts of terrorism and murder against westerners in general and Americans in proticular; Arab governments have done nothing to stop them.
                          On the Flip side:

Many of these "journalists" are attempting to incite their readers into commiting to an invasion against arabs in general and Palestinians in paraticular; American governments have done nothing to stop them.

Comment

Ok, that is your right. BTW U.S. News is the third largest news magazine in North America (behind Time, and Newsweek) so it's not like I'm quoting some obscure source.
                            The Sun and the NY post are large also...

So it's a magazine, not a newspaper. Oh well, then maybe they have it. And maybe I'll use some energy and walk the 15 meters to those shelfs tomorrow. I usually keep away from the magazines like Time and Newsweek as I find the boring.

Comment

What I don't understand is if a neo-Nazi got and spewed their normal line of hatrad the authorities would come down on them like a ton of bricks
                              Not if they do it on a website.

Many Neonazi-Websites are hosted in USA.

Why?

Because the american Right of free speech also grants Neonazis relative Immunity from prosecution if they publish their racist Ideologies (at least if it is done on Webservers).
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X