Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Detroit: Mornhinweg FIRED, Mooch in sights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is an abrupt about=face from a month ago, when ford and millen said Morningswag's job was secure, so they must have a replacement already set up; 90% it's mooch, if not dennis green. "

The second the owner comes out in defense of the job you are doing, you should start looking to move.

Comment

Zkribbler takes great pride in Los Angeles' NFL coach ... uh ... uh... Hey, wait a minute!

Comment

I think it's crystal-clear Millen wants Mooch. I also think it's about three-quarters as likely that Mooch'll take it.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          Zkribbler takes great pride in Los Angeles' NFL coach ... uh ... uh... Hey, wait a minute!
          I take great pride in Los Angeles' lack of an NFL coach considering the grossly insulting terms we were offered for an expansion team.

Comment

Hell, Imran, they said the same thing about Detroit when they had B. Sanders.

And Sanders led them to winning seasons 5 out of the 10 years he started... and to one NFC Championship Game.

If Harrington does that, I'd say he's pretty damned good .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

By the way, the local media over here are considering it a done deal. Mooch is from Michigan, his best friend is coaching in Lansing , and he knows Millen is a big fan. SF has to pay him this year unless he takes another job, so look for them to wait a few weeks to announce the change to save the Lions a few bucks.

Plus you can live in Grosse Point for the price of a SF 3br condo...
              Last edited by Sten Sture; January 28, 2003, 19:15.
              Be the bid!

Comment

His best friend is coaching in Lansing.

Geez, Sten, you better duck quick.
                Old posters never die.
                They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

What? What did I say??

(thanks)
                  Be the bid!

Comment

I was wondering when Mooch became friend with Amaker .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Meanwhile, the Bears tell former star Mike Singletary and member of the '85 team to basically piss off after 2 phone calls to Jauron, who feels Gary Moller is the solution at linebacker coach. Singletary, on the other hand, wasted no time crying about it and got hired by the Ravens. He's good enough to coach Ray Lewis, but not better than Gary Moller ... Maybe I can hibernate next year until after Jauron is fired.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                        Meanwhile, the Bears tell former star Mike Singletary and member of the '85 team to basically piss off after 2 phone calls to Jauron, who feels Gary Moller is the solution at linebacker coach. Singletary, on the other hand, wasted no time crying about it and got hired by the Ravens. He's good enough to coach Ray Lewis, but not better than Gary Moller ... Maybe I can hibernate next year until after Jauron is fired.
                        Give Jauron a break, at least he is not stupid enough to hire his own potential replacement.
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                        X