China launches new stealth fighter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China launches new stealth fighter project

Well, I figure there is a good chance this will be deleted by Ming as spam, but if you get to see it and are interested to follow a thread on the subject at CivFanatics that he can't delete.

404 error - This is not the page you requested - use our search tool or navigate the featured links to reach the Defence information, news and analysis you need

The Chinese fighter being stealthy beats any fighter in the world that isn't basicly. So only the full stealth US fighters are superior and the new French fighter at least equal, being stealthy.

Also, speculation is it will have vectored thust. Any Euro fighters other than Harrier have that?

Well, this thread has no more right to exist than my thread on freezing Florida citrus so I guess I'll bid it fair journey to deletion.

Ming deletes threads that aren't spam instead of just closing them because he doesn't want to have to explain why he closed them. Gets rid of the evidence that he uses his mod powers for personal use.

Anyway, he can't delete the thread at CivFanatics, so check it out.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

That fighter project sure is stealthy. When I go to that page, it sneaks away and I get " Sorry, we can't find that page. "
    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Not even the F-117 is a fighter by any stretch of the imagination.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

But the F-22 can be.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

http://www.janes.com/aerospace/mili...21210 2 n.shtml

*crosses fingers*

nope, try this:

404 error - This is not the page you requested - use our search tool or navigate the featured links to reach the Defence information, news and analysis you need

Comment

WooHoo, that worked!

It's always a big event when I get a link to work.

Comment

Re: China launches new stealth fighter project

Originally posted by Lancer
              Well, I figure there is a good chance this will be deleted by Ming as spam, but if you get to see it and are interested to follow a thread on the subject at CivFanatics that he can't delete.
              That's a classic example of whining
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

delete it Ming. I dare you. Ming doesn't have the sack to delete this thread

Comment

Really Ming? So a simple statement of fact counts too. I figured as much.

Regarding the topic, I read somewhere that some of the tech for the new Chinese fighter came from the stealth fighter downed by Serbia.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    Really Ming? So a simple statement of fact counts too. I figured as much.
                    Maybe if you had stated a fact... instead, you just stated an incorrect opinion. Your "real" threads don't get deleted. Only your spammy threads. So yes, a pure whine, but to be expected from you.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ahh, another moral judgement from the Ubermod...not only does he keep the place free of spam but he trickles down his nasty personal opinions from on high...what a guy. What's to be expected from you Ming? Drunken parties, closed threads and banned posters? Save your moral judgements eh? People who live in glass houses...

I'm going to find the link on the Serbian sale of US stealth secrets...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        But the F-22 can be.
                        By the time the F-22 comes out, I expect advances in technology will enable detection of "stealth" aircrafts.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

OK ming, now you can close this thread after Lancer's last comment

Comment

UR, are you refering to the multi directional radar? I've heard about it but don't understand it. Do you have any idea how it works? How do you see something that absorbs radar?

Comment

Well Lancer... Dis is right. If this thread is just a lame attempt on your part to continue this whining... then it will be deleted, and you wil be suspended.

You are the one that started the thread with your childish whine. If you hadn't, I would never even have posted in your serious thread. But no, you are the one that started it... So don't try to take the moral high ground. Everybody knows the truth just by looking at your first post.

So if you wish to continue your baiting and childish behaviour... feel free. You will get suspended, and your thread will be closed. And not because it's spam, but because of your behaviour in it.

Have a nice day.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X