• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not that fun to wath

but is fun to do

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What i think you are missing is that its not just random running around...its strategy just like chess...what plays to call? and what defense is the other team running? how do we adjust to it? i play i know its more complicated than u realize
      I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        it's not that fun to wath

but is fun to do
        I agree, I used to play at quarterback in flag football. Too bad the sport isn't popular over here...I still like throwing the ball around now and then. I even brought my ball to Uni to my Business Law exam on the last day before the Christmas holidays. We threw some passes around before and after the exam

Comment

Originally posted by Charlemagne120
          What i think you are missing is that its not just random running around...its strategy just like chess...what plays to call? and what defense is the other team running? how do we adjust to it? i play i know its more complicated than u realize
          Ok, playing it might be fun (Though because it actually requires physical energy, I wont be playing it ) but just like chess, it can't be THAT fun to watch. Oh wow, this guy made it over to here with a ball. Yay.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

exacly thats why u root for ur teams......go raiders BOOYAH

Comment

I hate that cliche "defense wins championships..." its such BS... sports analysts that say that usually don't know sh!t about the sport anyways...

I hope the Raiders win, I hate TB.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ya im only 16 and all so i got energy and the blessing of playing high school sports so im lucky in that sense

Comment

I don't really care who wins so long as it's a good game. Blowouts are only fun when the winning team is from your town, and the Bengals aren't going to be blowing anybody out until Mike Brown kicks the bucket.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

DL!
                    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

My prediction is that a former Washington Redskins quarterback will be the winning quarterback in the superbowl this year.
                      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

HAHA! I'm going to the official Super Bowl street party tonight and you guys aren't!
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Tass, Hey, how fun is it to watch chess!?!
                          I mean it's ok to play it, but watching it? Now, you really have to be in the game to really like to watch it too..

football is fun to watch.. it's a big show, there's lots of strategy involved and it's really good action too when they get it on.
                          But hockey.. I can't even put it to words.. it's something.. divine. Heart rate goes up and you can really be in the game even if you're watching it from home, shouting, beating your friends, being frustrated, drinking beer, having the happy moments and the moments of disappointment.. it has it all, it's life!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                            DL!
                            He isn't a DL. I actually know this guy IRL.

And don't say he's my DL. I'm sure a mod can confirm the different IPs, not to mention we've been online at the same time.

Finally, I haven't used a DL at this site in over three and a half years and that was because I had forgotten I had already registered here.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                            X