Super Bowl XXXVII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl XXXVII

If u truely know something about sports...tell me...whos your pick in the pirate bowl and why?

I'll take the raydahs all day long because of the size of that O-line (i play offensive line so in my mind thats hugely important) and Richy Gannon can throw the ball 40 times and like a fine wine...that team gets better with age.
    I just don't know anymore.

Re: Super Bowl XXXVII

Ugh. Sports....
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

bucs

def always beats off

Jon Millert
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

haha people overlook the fact that oakland has a defense as well as teh #1 offense....bucs just have a defense and their off. rests all on the shoulders of johnson who can crack easily

Comment

and what do u mean "Ugh sports"?

Comment

he means ugh american football
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I mean sports is boring. Watching men crash into each other going after one central object is boring. Watching men hit a ball with a large object is boring. Watching men put a ball through a little hole is boring.

Sports are boring. I dont see how ANYONE can enjoy them.

Comment

bah... oakland will have so many flags that the bucs will be strolling down the field... holding... face-mask... interference...

thanks
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I cant see how making your own civilization is of any sort entertaining....sports are real....maybe if you had played anything before rather than sit on your ass and play computer games you'd appreciate them

Comment

Tassadar is just mad because when he was a little kid, he was always the last one to get picked to play...
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I guarantee is the "Melvin, chess club champion" at his school

Comment

Charlemagne:

Chess is a big deal over in Russia... he was probably a national hero

Comment

right hes one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Charlemagne120
                            I cant see how making your own civilization is of any sort entertaining....sports are real....maybe if you had played anything before rather than sit on your ass and play computer games you'd appreciate them
                            I'm about 40-50 years old.....I think you can extrapolate the rest In other words, as a child I wasnt exactly playing computer games.

Anyway, chess! That is a very good game. However football or anything else....Boring. How fun can it be to watch men run from side to side and bang into each other?

Comment

I have a nasty gut-feeling that the Bucs will win, but I'm cheering for the Raiders.

I'm supposed to be at some feedback hour of my Philosophy course the next morning, but my philosophy is that the Super Bowl (and some decent hours of sleep) is (are) more important than Philosophy

Comment

Working...
                              X