No announcement yet.

Do you ever save threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've saved a few, including a second hand version of "guess the real ming".
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Can you save threads??
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

No, generally I prefer destroying them.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Too bad there's not even a single Fez left to bash

(isn't it time to scrap that christmas hat, Boris?)
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I've got

- Evil Evil Finland
            - Guess the real Ming
            - Beyond Alpha Centauri
            - Suomithreadis I - XIV.

I used to have a dialup connection so I saved bunches of long threads to read them later offline, but nowadays I save threads only if I want to make sure there's a copy somewhere I can reach.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

"Do you ever save threads?"

No. Why? Are they going extinct?
              :looks at number of thread:
              It certainly doesn't look like they are.

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

No.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

The last time the forum software was updated, all the threads were lost. Except those people had saved.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                  X