No announcement yet.

Jerry Springer may run for U.S. Senate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springer's made his dislike of the right well-known, his parents were holocaust survivors who fled to England, where he was born.

If he wants to enter politics to do what he believes is right, more power to him.

Comment

Jerry Springer as a politician. You can't make things any worse than that...
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Springer figures it would take $20 million to beat Voinovich and as much as $5 million to win a Democratic primary.
        wow.....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

...And how much did Steve Forbes spend to become President?

Comment

Eh, it's a free country. What is really important is how many vote for him.

Monkspider: "Springer will be about the only candidate most voters have ever heard of, so he will be a shoe-in for almost any political office, short of the presidency..... especially in the south."

This regional hatred coming from a man who lives in the state whose school board allows creationism in the science classes.

Maybe, perhaps maybe, people here will learn to make their points without resorting to insults. I doubt it, but... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              ...And how much did Steve Forbes spend to become President?
              Which, of course, is the perfect argument against taking private money out of elections. Thanks, Zk!!

Comment

I think we've found Al Sharpton's running mate.

Comment

Let's see how dumb he is this time. In his last campaign, before being retired to television, he paid his hooker with a CHECK drawn on the campaign fund.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

And, iirc, the check bounced!

Comment

Working...
                    X