No announcement yet.

Jerry Springer may run for U.S. Senate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Springer may run for U.S. Senate!

I think it's only a matter of time before he becomes president. We might as well prepare for his presidency now. Think of it. Steve could be the secretary of defense. This could work out fairly well. Many of these small nations resemble guests on the Jerry Springer show anyways.

I'm sure he will have a great follow amoung the red necks.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

go him.
      :-p

Comment

If Jessie Ventura could get a political office, I'm sure Springer will have no trouble. Plus, given the ever -increasing rate of voter apathy, Springer will be about the only candidate most voters have ever heard of, so he will be a shoe-in for almost any political office, short of the presidency..... especially in the south.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I hope not

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The Democrats would look silly with him. I mean it would be like having an actor as president.

Comment

I think the Congress is more his speed. After all, Cooter, Gopher and Sonny Bono all passed through those hallowed halls, why not Springer?
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

C-SPAN's ratings will certainly go up.
                I refute it thus!
                "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

the democrats already look silly

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                    The Democrats would look silly with him. I mean it would be like having an actor as president.

oooooh that was such a lowblow...
                    :-p

Comment

well we was alreayd mayor to cincinnati (or was it cleveland?).
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

It was cincinatti.

I'd imagine they aren't proud of that fact.

Comment

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The members of the Senate are such 'hos, Springer would feel right at home.

Comment

Good. Then he could combine his two careers by holding joint weekly press conferences with Bill & Hillary.

Comment

Working...
                              X