No announcement yet.

Search for yourself...on the Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I do my maiden name, I get an old newspaper article that briefly mentions me and a Beatles quiz thing that I did a long time ago. Nothing with my married name, not surprisingly.
    If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

Although there are a fair few people called Paul Hanson in this great wide world, I appear to be the only one called Paul Jeroen Hanson.

Makes me feel kind of special.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I do this from time to time...
        Usually has a page total with maybe 5 or 6 pertainning to me (Scholarships, Awards, Sometimes posts on forums... etc)

Comment

my real name showed a bunch of geneaology, but jdd2007 has some amazon and apolyton things of mine.

Comment

I get pages and pages when i do a search for Me, becuase some other fool called Rothy (who decided to make a website about farts) shares my name, some of it is his. To find most of my listings Type Rothy AND Euroforums (EF is old my very famous site)
            Up The Millers

Comment

"some other fool"

right, we know it is you

you just don't want to admit

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

And just think of the time 60's people could have saved finding themselves, if they'd only had the internet.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, the first few results are from the web page of some French guy.

The last two on the front page are actually me, though.
                  Talent Optional

Comment

I have only been able to find one person (except for me) who has the same first name and last name as I (that was some 12 year old South-American girl), but when including my middle name, I got no results... guess I'm special
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

ming@apolyton.net on google. lol

Then I did mine. nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X