Bush and Blair Suck, and I Could Do Better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush and Blair Suck, and I Could Do Better

If you think that, come to NationStates, and show us how it's done.

Dan and Mark published a notice, but some of you people only look for threads with titles like this.

David, you can make the all-knowing Owl your country's national animal.
    Sava, you can have "Drunk as a Skunk" as your national motto.

Apolyton has about 100 participants, which is about 4 times what another Civ site has involved.
    That would seem pretty good, until you think about how there are 25,000 posters at Apolyton.

So come on. Come show how a successful nation is run.
    Nudity. Violence. The Death Penalty. Liquor. Military.
    All issues you'll have to address.

So come to

and let's get rea-dy to rummm-bbbllllle.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I'm glad someone finally said it!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oh yeah. Low maintenance. Little time required.
      I know how busy you are, saving the real world and all.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yup, that's me in a nutshell.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

But Is It Fun?
          "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
          - Lone Star

Comment

"Bush and Blair Suck, and I Could Do Better"

On the first phrase I would agree, Sloww...but on the second phrase...well, let's not go overboard, shall we?
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I have a nation, but it's not in the Apolyton group.

My national animal is the House Cat.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

why are you still posting here. the advertisement effect is over. now it's time to pick up those nice posting bonuses in the NS forum.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Some O.T. people go nowhere else, and some of them are the one's I want t to see put their plans into effect.

Yeah. I saw you and your House Cat, Chris.
                  Added you to my dossier, so I can keep watchful eye on you.

Comment

You need to trot on over, Boris.

Comment

The Nationstates site is horribly slow, and the game got really repetitive after a couple days. There is nothing fun you can do, other than just make the same old decisions over and over.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

slow server, repetative issues, unrealistic consequences to your decisions...

gets old...fast...though my Maridia is at 50 odd million people
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

That's because you suck.

"Dan and Mark published a notice, but some of you people only look for threads with titles like this. "

Comment

Interesting how you have cameras everywhere, and a draft.

Floyd would love it there.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

he would love it there...he'd never run out of things to ***** about
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X