Is everyone bisexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

You're weird. The male body is plain ugly. Gawd. This Creator dude was totally unfair. Where can I lodge a complaint?
    im not weird , im female
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      You're weird. The male body is plain ugly. Gawd. This Creator dude was totally unfair. Where can I lodge a complaint?
      I think even a well-adjusted heterosexual male could acknowledge that the athletic male body is a beautiful thing, albeit in a different way than the female body.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

this thread is sure to get locked.

but no I am not bisexual. Despite the fact I hate being attracted to something I can rarely get, I cannot change this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I think even a well-adjusted heterosexual male could acknowledge that the athletic male body is a beautiful thing, albeit in a different way than the female body.
          If a heterosexual said that, he's hardly well-adjusted.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

DL - lame thread - period
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's

If a heterosexual said that, he's hardly well-adjusted.
              Coming from someone who obviously isn't a well-adjusted heterosexual, that's funny.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Is everyone bisexual
                No.
                More people are than they'd like to admit, though.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                  Are. They. Fu*k.

Feeling a bit dyslexic today Bods?
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I see, it's kind of like saying "you can't insult us, because you one of us." Sounds like a weak hand to me.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yep, everyone is. Not me, though.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I've never once felt attracted to another man. But as Boris said, there are guys that I've seen that I consider good looking - be it in face or body (the athelete example)

The male body, however, is nothing compared to the female
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

comparing the aesthetics of the male body and the female body is like comparing apples and oranges. to the human observer they're different, because we tend to assosiate everything with everything. Men can be good looking, (and yes I usually would spot a good looking man), and women can be good looking. This doesn't have to be connected to sexuality, what it is connected to is the general imagination and the apperciation of aesthetics, which are using complex assosiations in our brain. Noone knows how this works exactly, but let me tell you this: If someone thinks that "The Mona Lisa" is a very nice aesthetically, would he hump the picture if he could?

The only reason I'd find staring at good looking people wrong is that it might mislead them of your feelings towards them, or disturb them in any other way.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

ugh, the Mona Lisa? Girl has no eyebrows...I'd take Boris over her...
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel If someone thinks that "The Mona Lisa" is a very nice aesthetically, would he hump the picture if he could?
                              I could see someone i know humping a gamecube cause he used to be so enfatuated by its aesthetic design....

My friend likes to draw muscles, so he draws alot of guys. But that doesnt make him gay. He just likes to draw guys with ridiculous amount of muscles. Kinda like marvel comic style.

I like Giger's art, but I would NEVER hump decapitated or mutilated human beings....
                              :-p

Comment

That's gay!
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X