Is everyone bisexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everyone bisexual

and it's just that some of us haven't found someone of the same sex that we fancy?

I did- the point is finding someone of the other sex as well
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

i think theres a disproportionate amount of bi/gay people on apolyton...AND I LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO!
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Apolyton, once primarily (I think) a Civ site, is now dedicated to the two-fold goal of promoting Gay Rights, and untravelled Americans who don't know how well off they are.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm sexually attracted to many many women, but I'm not sexually attracted to any men. I doubt that there exists a man to whom I would be sexually attracted, since all men share more-or-less the same physical characteristics.

Sloww: Hey, at least it's not a picture thread. Count your blessings!
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Nope, not sexually attracted to any man at all.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

DL
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Bisex and all that

I suspect that if we just loosened up a bit, quite a lot of us would be more inclined to try a few different flavors. Not all, mind you.

But first, we need to depoliticize sex and stop reducing people to some stupid categories made up by half-mad German psychologists 150 years ago.

Ta.

Faiirlight.

Comment

DL

(We need a :shoot: smilie).
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I find the whole "can Bi people have two partners but of different sex" debate unfair to homosexuals and hetero-sexuals... No fair!!!~
                    :-p

Comment

Dashi
                      I'm not a DL, honest, and I personally don't believe I would find a man who I find sexually attractive, but it's a theory I know some people have, I like women far too much to look at any blokes in such a way.

Comment

no, the male body is just wonderful.

i think thats about all i need to say on it.
                        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Are. They. Fu*k.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

There has been a great deal of concern that walking on concrete floors causes hemorrhoids. It also seems to stimulate bisexual behavior among prison inmates. Wait, maybe that's how it causes hemorrhoids. I wonder if i can get this into the next issue of The New England Journal of Medicine?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by boann
                              no, the male body is just wonderful.
                              You're weird. The male body is plain ugly. Gawd. This Creator dude was totally unfair. Where can I lodge a complaint?
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X