Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyvä pointti, spzädämmätään vielä vähän. Evangelion!
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• EI EVANGELION!
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Vielä vähän, vielä vähän...
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Mitä vikaa Evangelionissa on? Onko tämä sitä Tuomerehun logiikkaa että jos minä pidän siitä sen on oltava huono? Bah. Aivan sama. Evangelion ei tarvitse sinunkaltaisiasi.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Uf uf.
            :p:p:p|__Hakkapeliitta/Jeki__|:p:p:p
            You wanna see me spank my monkey?
            I'll shake your hand later, I have an...itch.

Comment

• Jahas, uusi Suomithreadi tiedossa.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Hakkaa päälle, Pohjan poika!
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                X