Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country is biggest threat to peace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which country is biggest threat to peace?

Well, according to 75.2% of 89,984 Euro's, it's the United States. Not that that's such a small surprise.

It's a web survey, so it's not accurate, but it's fun.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

With people like Shi and Dinodoc the result is no surprise

Comment

Let's not get personal now. Remember, the parents are watching.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I can substantiate it.

People who are gang - ho and content to see other people suffering in favor of their "national interests" are the prime reason for the US' horrible image around the world.

The biggest enemy of the US is not Osama but them.

Comment

People who are gang - ho and content to see other people suffering in favor of their "national interests"
          says the one that promotes his nationalist agenda on the backs of the kurds.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I am amazed Israel is not on the poll.

Comment

Which nations are bigger threats to peace? Name some nations which are up for a fight as much as the US is in Iraq?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

There are greater regional threats to peace, but the US is only one of a few nations who can be active anywhere, that is a main point I think.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Oh, yeah! We're BAAADDDD. **does the evil dance, wearing jackboots stained w/the gore of hundreds of millions of innocents crushed beneath the American war machine**

But, seriously, I think Vatican City is the planet's deadliest nation. They have an army of hundreds of millions that can be activated by a single cry from the Pope! And they're everywhere!

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Not to mention the Swiss Guard.
                    They have polearms.

Comment

If we're such a big threat to peace, why do you resist us?

Comment

I am amazed Israel is not on the poll
                        Israel can't be considered a global threat, because it's influence around the world is minute. You however, didn't answer my question.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Malta. Must be Malta.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Israel can be considered a threat to world peace

doh

Comment

says the one that promotes his nationalist agenda on the backs of the kurds
                              Hmm you asked a question?

I wouldn't consider Israel a threat to world peace directly, it's more I think, just like GB a minor threat

but not in the way as the US of course, the US do agressive actions, while Israel is still more or less defending it's own population (even though they do it in a totally wrong way of course)

Btw I wouldn't say that the US are the biggest threat to world peace, but Bush and his entourage, and perhaps you can count his countless zealots (=> people who blindly voted for him) along as well...

I think that an entire population is only seldom a threat to world peace, it's more the leaders, which is logical of course
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                              X