Ugly, famous women picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaakko
    I'm amazed none of the Brits offered ol' Maggie.

oh the humanity!
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

You know Joan Rivers is actually a nice addition to this thread because she always bad mouths people. Speaking of which...
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Datajack, I'm disappointed.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I think Provost is a very handsome dude personally. And charming as well.

Comment

Boris, I know that was rude and could give the impression that I enjoy making fun of other's feelings, but he started playing this mindgame on me weeks ago and hell if I'm tired sick of him pretending to be offended! I apologized and that's what I received
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Here's to all the Finns out there - Ritva Santavuori!

****in' ugly ********er ****
                Attached Files
                You make my life and times
                A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Who's that woman?
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

What a bunch of dits. Grow up and stop watching TV and reading womens magazines. All of you wouldn't know what ugly or beautiful is if it farted on you. (except those who agree with me).
                    be free

Comment

All of you wouldn't know what ugly or beautiful is if it farted on you. (except those who agree with me).

this line explains everything

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Why Provost, we already admitted ugly people in this thread by the moment you went in, don't you think they are too many already?
                        I must say that you are one of the rudest pieces of sh*t to have graced these forums...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You started treadjacking and making me a nasty reputation in every possible forum you posted in, that's what you deserve- yes I'm rude, so?
                          Am I supposed to post stupid smilies like and while LOOOLing around telling how nice your jokes are? I don't like you and you don't like me either, so quit provoking me every damn time we post in the same threads as I'm not the kind of human dirtbag having fun out of people, as I previously said. It's just that I don't like being treated like **** by the first person not able to stand a small joke I apologized for many and many times

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                          X