Ugly, famous women picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly, famous women picture thread

I was thinking about all the people I really don't like and I realized that the person on the top of this list was someone I don't even actually know in my real life! I never met her nor talked to her but the way she show her teeth when she smiles is enough.

She's just an extremely ugly alpine skier I blame for spoiling my fav sport with her massive muscles and her massive uglyness

Then I thought about all of you Apolytoners and wanted to make a thread about all the disgust you may have against ugly women from every place of the world: post a pic of every ugly celebrity you want to disappear!

Yes! She's 20 yo!

Moderators: please show some mercy as this is my 4th thread so far, don't shut it down! I've been good and didn't insult anyone (well, there's Fez of course )
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

She's not ugly.

Comment

Re: Ugly, famous women picture thread

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
      I've been good and didn't insult anyone
      Are you reading the same thread I am?
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Datajack who died an made you Mr. Adonis Cassanova?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          Datajack who died an made you Mr. Adonis Cassanova?
          We DEMAND a picture of Datajack!

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

game set match sloww.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

For someone in her late 70s the Queen is not exactly ugly.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Uh-oh. I see I hit a nerve.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I just think that Ann Widdecombe makes the Queen look attractive:

Comment

I just watched So I Married an Axe Murderer, and the only laugh out loud moment in an otherwise dull film was a dartboard in the background of the Scottish family toilet onto which was pinned a picture of the Queen Mother.

For the record, I think more ugly women should be celebrities. It'd even out some of the more stupid inequalities in celebrity society...
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I don't mind the looks of Kosterlic at all either.
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                          For someone in her late 70s the Queen is not exactly ugly.
                          actually... she's good looking
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ann Widdecombe, huh?
                            We call that coyote ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by statusperfect

actually... she's good looking
                              Check out Margaret.

Comment

Working...
                              X