No announcement yet.

The Italian Anthem is NOT the Italian Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proteus: Do you know any link for the TV shootings of the Black clad protesters talking to the Police officers?
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

You Italians more and more scare me
      Next time we'll just allow them to burn down the entire city then
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
        Proteus: Do you know any link for the TV shootings of the Black clad protesters talking to the Police officers?
        Nope,
        but there is a Website from ARD about the Report, it´s in german, but it has links to other Websites which offer more Information and Links (mostly of german newspapers and news agencies) about it.The Report is titled "Gipfelstürmer - Die blutigen Tage von Genua" (Mountainclimber - The bloody days of Genoa) [as for "Mountainclimber", they play with the Word "Gipfel" which means "Mountainpeak" but also "summit" and "stürmen" ewhich can mean "to climb", but also "to assault"].

Here is the URL:
        Die Story, Homepage, Startseite, Reportage, Doku, Story

But maybe you can find some mpgs with the report on Kazaa or some other Filesharing Network if you search for "Gipfelstürmer".
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Chegitz:

What you call evidence, to me are just suppositions, or false claims.

I do not believe in everything I read or they tell me, especially on the internet, and frankly I do not think that the Italian government would do something so stupid as letting Genove be destroyed by protestor in order to have safe meetings later .

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Datajack: It's not about that and you know it.
            I replied to your statement that the guy deserved death, you troll.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Danke, Proteus!
              Chegitz, I know about the Italian Communist Party. My brother has been to a convention once and he got a bunch of old Soviet posters with him - great stuff!
              But I generally refer to Italy's political landscape. A guy like Berlusconi would be considered an extreme right wing populist in other European countries, yet in Italy he's "center" becasue they have people like Fini and Bossi.

Comment

Giovanni, back on topic for moment. I must admit that I am no great fan of the current Italian national anthem. Do you have a link to the proposal by the Northern League?

Would Italy ever consider making a song like Con Te Partiro into a national anthem?
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Uhmmm... I don't think Con Te Partiro would be considered...

most likely they will make the current one official... anyway, here is a link to Va Pensiero

Saluti
                  "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                  The trick is the doing something else."
                  — Leonardo da Vinci
                  "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                  "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Working...
                  X