Grandmothers in their forties...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Urban Ranger and The Sawbones don't know old rock and roll, I can see.
    Sorry grandpa
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by orange

You know, this is a very good point. I think he needs to post more often. Maybe Imran and Chegitz will become business partners. Ming and Boddington's will chuckle lightheartedly over a beer. Asher and SuperSneak will get together and go bowling.

What a great utopia it would be, and it would all be thanks to speer
      It is worrying the amount of facsists and fundies end up here. What with Speer and Civnation...

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

It is worrying the amount of facsists and fundies end up here. What with Speer and Civnation...
        Might have something to do with Civ being a world domination game

Comment

Now a grandmother in her twenties, that would be more concerning...probably the de facto standard in Salford by now
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I know someone who had a kid at 19 with some guy she dumped shortly after. The baby made something huge of a passing affair, and the girl has real problems finding a stable relationship. I'm pessimistic for both the future of the baby and the girl (she is still student, and only lives thanks to welfare money).
            I don't dare to imagine what a 15 years old mother would be. Probably extremely fragile.
            We really should completely abandon our absurd taboos about sex, relationships and abortion, and have true educational classes on what a baby is. Only if we accept the fact that young people have sex can we find the problem effectively.
            I've read a story on a Finnish highschool which forces its female students to keep an electronic baby (who cries and whines for nothing just like real) for a week. An experiment which should be spread.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I have no problem if they get children at the age of 18, but before 18 is mostly bad, since they don't have the life experince, to have babies, at that age (I think)... What worries me is those who gets their first child after they've hit 40

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              Sixteen? Sixteen? Hah! I got patients who are mommas at 13!
              I think I once read about a girl who got twins at the age of 9
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

red_jon:

Excuse me? Me and nationalist are the only fascists here... Apolyton has a dispropotionately large number of liberals... there's almost no republicans on here either except Lincoln.

light_blue:

nah I don't play civ... i came here in 99 and it wasnt until last year that I actually downloaded and played civ II.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

How are you getting on with your mother these days?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Laz:

I'm going to be up out in June so she's not doing ****... she said she can 'bear' me for a few more months

thanks
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                    X