EMPIRE: A Lesson to you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

Although I agree with you, it'd be nice if you called it the British Empire. We must allow those darn clever Scottish engineers to have their fair share of the credit/blame for the whole nasty affair.
    You'll have to excuse me, I'm American.
    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Of course I'll excuse you.

In fact, since your American .... can I make you a cup of coffee, would you like to borrow my car or date my sister?

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Nazi germany is too popular for number 1 atrocity list...

What about imperial japan and soviet union? What about us? Us as in U.S? If you disagree, I'll find a native american who will talk for me

Also its not just quantity for me but quality.
        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

What about imperial japan and soviet union? What about us? Us as in U.S? If you disagree, I'll find a native american who will talk for me

The USSR is hands down the top by statistical measures. Stalin's genius was that he made genocide boring.

"One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic" - Joe Stalin
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

Well, I don't know about quality, but I would like to see some figures on the amount of Native Americans killed, and not by our diseases (since for the most part that wasn't our fault).
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Long live the evil Soviet Union I support the brave and merciful stalin Uh huh...I've always supported him.....

But then again, your just a settler. I should give you a break
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

that map (cant remember what it was called) that we knicked from the dutch

So there it is! You stole it! We've been looking for it for centuries, we thought we misplaced it. Can we have it back now please?
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                X