If you're going to drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry

I do feel for your loss (and I know a lot of people who drive drunk)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I always thought that if you hit someone whilst DUI you should be done for murder or attempted murder depending on the outcome and punished accordingly. I do not understand people who would drive a car after drinking a skinful.

I don't drive, but I don't even cycle after more than a few pints.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Emperor

Was this at home in Mass or in Collegeville? If the latter, hell I may have known them too

Also important: Offer to be a DD!
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It was in Mass.
            The tough thing about this is that it is such a small city... All the kids know all the other kids. There truly are no "wallflowers".
            What a [f]ucking jerk
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Simmilar event happened in southern Croatia, not long ago. A 18 year old drove too fast and killed two girls on a zebra (where pedestrians cross the road). He was driving his new BMW (daddy bought for his 18 birthday) 50 km/h above the limit. He wasnt drunk, but he had a previous record of speeding and other offenses, like driving without licence, which he couldnt own since he was under 18. Five or six times he got fined but since his daddy is rich he just payed the fines and continued to drive illegaly.

And now two 16 year old girls are dead

He got 2,5 years of juvenile jail. Too little or too much who am I to say

Comment

The problem is once you're drunk, you're not competent to make the decision not to drive. That's why something needs to be done beforehand, such as lock boxes for car keys and having to pass a breathilyzers to get your keys back. Of course, jerks would just carry a spare set of keys.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Near to the door, he paused to stand
                  As he took his class ring off her hand
                  All who were watching did not speak
                  As a silent tear ran down his cheek
                  And through his mind the memories ran
                  Of the moments they walked ran in the sand
                  hand in hand
                  But now her eyes were so terrible cold
                  For he would never again have her to hold
                  They watched in silence as he bent near
                  And whispered the words "I LOVE YOU" in her ear
                  He touched her face and started to cry
                  As he put on his ring and wanted to die
                  And just then the wind began to blow
                  As they lowered her casket into the snow
                  This is what happens to man alive
                  When friends let friends drink and drive

Two were hit, a guy and a girl. The girl who was hit was taken off life support tonight. She was 15 years old.
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

It's so horrible. This is the equivalent of an atomic bomb as far as our community goes.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                      Two were hit, a guy and a girl. The girl who was hit was taken off life support tonight. She was 15 years old.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I dont hide the key away from me when I drink, but my rule of thumb is to not drive anytime within 6 hours if i do. My not-so-much a friend, but a close associate was dead when the drunk and drove. I hear his body was impaled to some pole and they had to yank him out.
                        :-p

Comment

the stepfather of a friend of mine has been to prison twice for drunk driving, including once for killing his girlfriend, and yet still does it. why can't people just pay for taxi's?

Comment

Working...
                          X