If you're going to drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're going to drink

Don't go anywhere near your vehicle. If you do, please note that the community will reserve the right to draw and quarter you if you hurt anybody.

Why don't people understand this? How can someone be arrested multiple times and still not get it? How can the community not give an adequate punishment until its too late?

1/7/03
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

i think we need harsher punishments for drunk driving, too.

I sincerely hope that no one you know was hurt or killed by a drunk driver (or was a drunk driver themselves)
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Unfortunately that's not the case...in this situation, I knew both the driver and the two PEDESTRIANS
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

why?
        because people are stupid.
        it is that simple sometimes.
        that is why i support limited amputation.
        if you're caught driving drunk, they should cut off your pinky and start from there.

keep doing it and pretty soon youll have no fingers to drive with, which would effectively end the problem as well.

it is an integrated program with NO loose ends

Comment

Oh ****. Sorry to hear that, EF.

I have a friend who got arrested for DUI, and he has since been a good boy. The punishment works on some people... why others don't seem to care is beyond me.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

people... people..people... Legalizing alcohol was our governments way of keeping it's population under control. If they legalized weed and banned alcohol no one would be getting run over, everyone would be eating and staying home more often and having sex!
            People who think that drinking doesn't constrew their perception or ability to drive are probably DRUNK at this very moment(Raging alcoholic)!!! Stupid stupid stupid!!
            I can't stand people who put their life and my life in danger because it's legal to leave your home and drink some beers and then by golly how shall i get home??? HMMMMMM I guess I'll drive!!!
            Can you tell this subject makes me
            Designate a driver
            Take a cab
            Their are other options besides driving yourself there and back!
            The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Alcohol also makes sex more likely. It's a social lubricant. As long as you're not falling down drunk.

Comment

This was the guy's 6th time driving drunk, and he's 19.

But now he's a murderer. Maybe he'll learn now.

Comment

Actually Alcohol often makes men impotent and more likely to just pass out!
                  The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                    Actually Alcohol often makes men impotent and more likely to just pass out!
                    Yeah. But if you're not falling down drunk, it still makes you more likely to take action. And of course if the woman is intoxicated, her inhibitions will be likley to droop.

Comment

if men are intoxicated their standards drop

same with women

so it does make sex more possible, but I am not sure if that is a good thing for the person drinking

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

the nicest looking girls who wanted to **** me were very very drunk

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I find that trips have an inhibition-dropping effect on women. When they are on travel, they are more likely to scrog. I guess they figure that word won't get home...or something. I just know that I've seen woment on travel get much wilder.

Comment

noted

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

ATTN: Can you please jack a seperate thread? This one's kinda about mourning

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X