Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush to attack the Christian Broadcasting Network!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack
    And the only Washinton Post link MarkG used is the claim that Taylor harbored Al-Qaida.
    the two sources on Robertson and Liberia are based on and refer to Washington Post articles(i just could find them on the Washington Post site)

it is interesting that on google i could not find much about these issues from "big" sources. on Falwell ionly found an article from cnn with this apology
    Nothing for the Robertson/Liberia deal
    Then again, i didnt do an extensive search on the actual sites, but just through google...

Rah
    Thanks Mark. For once it was actually funny. That makes two out of the last dozen or so Modern Worlds.
    no problem. i think every normal thinking person would at least smile with this
    And even nicer that you supplied some supporting links. This wasn't your normal everyday troll. Congrats and well done.
    i couldnt believe someone actually said the quote of the first image. i had to find the full thing
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yes, that quote was very widely publicized the day after he made it. It stirred up quite the hornet's nest. Quite a few people, like you, had to verify it before believing that even he would say something that stupid. The later retractions and modifiers received considerably less press. (as if anything you could say later would make the original quote seem any less stupid )

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

anyone want a bush avatar?
        Attached Files

Comment

Sava does

Comment

Boris, you're getting trolled by Paiktis waaay too easily. I actually have a feeling that this anti-WP troll was directed at you before you showed up.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Congradulations Markos! You got Lars hook line and sinker with your funny and true troll! I give it an 8.7/10! I am glad there is a Greek(Markos) who know how to troll properly, unlike the other Greek who has posted on this thread.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                Boris, you're getting trolled by Paiktis waaay too easily. I actually have a feeling that this anti-WP troll was directed at you before you showed up.
                Nah, I know he's just blowing hot air. I just like to call him on it to see how far he'll take it.

And I don't see why an anti-WP troll would be directed at me, as I have no affiliation with nor any particular strong feelings towards the WP.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Shi, I don't think Lars was being serious. At least, I hope not. No one could be that batty!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Pfftt...

Comment

Shi and Boris are getting trolled and getting beaten up easier than a knife goes through butter

BTW the WP crap rep about int. affairs is no troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                        Congradulations Markos! You got Lars hook line and sinker with your funny and true troll! I give it an 8.7/10!
                        if it's true, it's not a troll. trolls are only partially based on truth(good ones at least, bad trolls are totally baseless)

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                          Shi and Boris are getting trolled and getting beaten up easier than a knife goes through butter

BTW the WP crap rep about int. affairs is no troll.
                          If we call it a troll in the first place, how can we be being trolled?

And Mark, a complete lie can make a good troll, if enough people fall for it and respond.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

a good lie needs some truth(at least in the perspective of it's audience) as a base in order to be believable

Comment

Working...
                            X