No announcement yet.

C'mon Dems, come up with a Bush-beater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Dems, come up with a Bush-beater!

Who do you think is the candidate that is most likely to beat Bush in 2004? Today, I hear that Daschle has dropped out of the running. That's a good thing because he's just a little weasel. Out of this lot who has the best chance of beating Bush, and who do you think will be the Democratic candidate come next year?

Kerry
    Edwards
    Lieberman
    H. Clinton (apparantly the highest polling candidate, although she's said "no")
    Gephardt
    Neil (mmm maybe I have this wrong, but the governor of Vermont)
    Sharpton (what a joke)

hmmm maybe I'm forgetting someone, I dunno...

DISCUSS!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

US needs a third party to refresh the scene.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Agreed, but stopping the two-party system would be harder than getting a freight train to stop by blowing at it.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What about Kevin Spacey? He's a democrat isn't he?

Comment

Re: C'mon Dems, come up with a Bush-beater!

Originally posted by Sava

H. Clinton (apparantly the highest polling candidate, DISCUSS!
          will have a lot of people (including me) vote against her, not for bush (ugh, don't make me do that again)

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

John Kerry's hair is not Presidential. There's no way I'm voting for him.

I'll go with Lieberman. The Dems will spend half their campaign season rallying around the first Jewish Presidential candidate, only to realize around October 11th, 2004 that they have deeply upset many members of the African American community. Therefore his VP candidate, Zell Miller, will be pushed out in favor of Al Sharpton. Lewis Farrakhan gets pissed that the nom wasn't his, so he tells the Nation of Islam to vote Green.

You heard it here first.

Comment

Everyone seems to forget Howard Dean, which doesn't bode well for his candidacy. But he is the best I have seen so far.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Kerry, and yes, Sharpton is a joke.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Kerry and Lieberman would make a fairly decent team, I'd imagine. Or vice-versa.

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I have 37 gay democrat jokes ready to use but NOOOOOO I hold back.
                    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Wuss.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I want to save my gay jokes for the posters here, not get banned for mocking already retarded politicians.

Comment

A sensible plan.

You could still knock MikeHowever, such a laspe is inexcusable.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Wuss. That's funny.

Not laughing at you, Venom. Laughing with you.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

MikeHowever isn't a factor in this decision at all. He only wished he was gay. He'd probably get some action that way, especially from a lot of the Poly guys like Rasebelin and Ming.

Comment

Working...
                              X