No announcement yet.

C'mon Dems, come up with a Bush-beater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You dare slander Bruce Campbell? For that you shall die.
    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Venom
      You are slander Bruce Campbell? For that you shall die.
      No, No! I love Bruce!

I actually met him in person two months ago when he was promoting his book, If Chins Could Kill...
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Where at? He was in Chapel Hill around that time, you're not anywhere near there are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
          Given that Gephard couldn't even keep the leadership of the House Democrats, I can see no reason why the party would back him. He has been a weak leader, with little chance.
          I like Kerry (you guys think Bush looks like anyting other than a baffled Chimp? go to Bushorchimp to see the startling similarities)
          It's funny that he's so popular with the creationist crowd, since he basically is the missing link. I remember when he was giving that big "Corporate Responsibility" speech last year, the way he was slouched over the podium, I keep expecting him to climb on top of it.
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Venom
            Where at? He was in Chapel Hill around that time, you're not anywhere near there are you?
            I saw him in St. Louis, but now that I think of it, it was probably longer ago than that. September/October maybe.

He was great, a real class act.

Comment

Right now, I really like the NC senator John Edwards. He is a young man full of ideas, solutions and energy. Watch one of his interviews sometime, you might agree. John Kerry is just another long winded Democrat. A lot of talk designed to anesthetize the voting public and not energize them. Lieberman, you have got to be kidding me. Do you really think the red states that voted for mini-Bush are going to vote for a Jew. I don't think so. Why didn't they just pick a left-handed-lesbian-midget to run with Gore? Let's face reality, this country still has a great deal of racism to deal with. We barely elected a Catholic 43 years ago and none since.

If recent history is any guage, the Dems will shoot themselves in the foot again, by picking a viable candidate and then ruin it by picking a running mate for their symbolic appeal to diversity and not their practical ability. Diversity is important, but it shouldn't be shoved down a provincial publics throat. These misguided appeals play well in young affluent urban communities, but not in the heartland or the south. Diversity should be a natural evolution of practical legislation, community support and the needs of the specific troubled minority groups.

edit: corrected Kerry's first name
              Last edited by MosesPresley; January 7, 2003, 19:45.
              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley
                Why didn't they just pick a left-handed-lesbian-midget to run with Gore?
                Because Barbara Mikulski said she wasn't interested.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Edited by Ming... One more of those Orange, and you are toast
                  Last edited by Ming; January 7, 2003, 20:44.
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Because Barbara Mikulski said she wasn't interested.
                    Agatha Christie as running mate. The punning press would have a field day.

Orange: WTF?
                    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Dean is the only one I'd vote for in the general election. Might have to be the Greens again for me.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Gore's pullout had to have been triggered by some very heavy hitters letting him know that he would not have their backing.

The question is who are they supporting and who will all the free agents at the local level hook up with.

The only one that can beat Bush is Bad E. Conomy.

Comment

Originally posted by Static23

No, No! I love Bruce!

I actually met him in person two months ago when he was promoting his book, If Chins Could Kill...
                          Two months ago? That's a damn long book tour... I saw Bruce here in Knoxville, TN back in November 2001. Got a picture with my wife, the new baby, Bruce, and I.

Comment

Dean is the one from Vermont... agreed Guy... my favorite one of the bunch.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Bruce Campbell rules. And I know John Edwards so I have political connections you b*tches.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Two months ago? That's a damn long book tour... I saw Bruce here in Knoxville, TN back in November 2001. Got a picture with my wife, the new baby, Bruce, and I.
                                Actually I saw him four months ago, but the paperback version had just come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X