No announcement yet.

Songs that rap- Dissident's rap/hip-hop thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jedi Mind Tricks is from philly but bah... i dont like them... i dont think they're that good

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't do "heavy", and anyway surely that's an idea that appeeared only around the time old-school turned Golden Age in about '85 or so? Ain't nothing "heavy" about my Grandmaster Flash stuff, even though it's full of great Bass Lines...

All other Hip-Hop, possibly even all other music, pales in comparison to the acute production genius that is Timbaland. I have absolutely no hesitation in naming the latest Missy Elliott album as the Album of the Decade so far (meaning, for me, no better albums have come out since about 1980 or so). Gorgeous, polyrhythmical production layers, decades ahead of his time. Oh, and I quite like Missy as well, but don't tell Albert.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

ahh Snapcase... you and your computerized sounding production... i like the bass guitars, drums, and synthesizers better...
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
        X