What instant messenger do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What instant messenger do you use?

Well? I remember that a few years ago everyone used icq, but it seems to be far less common now. Personally, I stopped using it about a year ago, and since about two months I use MSN messenger. What about you?

I'm loyal to ICQ.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

ICQ is by far the superior, but due to some yanks I've been forced to get the others. So, I have Trillian running, and it connects me to all of them: ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM and IRC when I need it.

Still, I have far more ICQ contacts than any others.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

AIM. I'd always forget about ICQ for so long that they'd cancel my account, so now I don't bother installing it in the first place.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

ICQ (and a bit of msn)
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

ICQ.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Just got ICQ (number in my profile).

I have MSN too, but I don't really like it.

I might sign up for an AIM account and then use Trillian to synergise them all ... but I can't be bothered right now.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

ICQ and MSN. I used to have Odigo installed, but since I had to reformat my hard disk I never bothered to install it again.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

ICQ @ home
                  MSN @ uni

I have a Yahoo and AIM account as well, but never bother to connect.

Comment

Have ICQ and AIM accounts, the former because it was the first IM service I came across and the latter because of all the yanks. As my client I use centericq, which is currently running in an Eterm stretched over my whole desktop - that is, it's basically the background. I also hang around at #apolyton and #suomithreadi on Apolyton's IRC and intend to one day figure Jabber out, get an account and start evangelising it to everyone.
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

This should have been a multi-choice poll.

;~)
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I use:

MSN: Because the one I have on the contact-list doesn't have ICQ

And I don't use Trillian, since it's impossible to connect with it...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I have MSN and ICQ, but I use ICQ when I can......it is much better.

Comment

mns. sharaz530@HOTMAIL.COM
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Started with MSN.

Went to AIM and ICQ after that.

Now I use Trillian.

Comment

Working...
                              X