No announcement yet.

Winamp is crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure Kazaa's media player is just Windows Media Player, so you could just use that.

And yeah, I'm using 2.8 of Winamp. Tried 3 and it was sucktastic.
    "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

I like 3. It's pretty and I like the multiple simultaneous automagically stored playlists feature.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

win amp 3 SUCKS
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I'm still on 2.63. Nothing missing that I need.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I tried Winamp3 and it crashed my PC. So I stick with 2.81, as it's much less resource intensive than Media Player.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I'll stick with Winamp 2.81. No problems for me with it.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yep winamp 3 is horrible, it's 2.81 for me.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I haven't had any problems with WinAmp3. Works fine, does everything I need it to do.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Someone should do a Poll here asking if WinAmp3 sucks or not, and send the results to Nullsoft.
                    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

i really loathe winamp3's jump command (the j key). their sorting doesnt work for me.

2.81's simple text search works fine.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

winamp3 is simply too ugly too clunky and too large.

2.8 is a thing of beauty though...

Comment

hmmmm itunes seems to work fine for me...
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

I love Winamp. I use both 2.81 and 3 (for different purposes, obviously).
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

What skin you using ? I have a Pioneer one usually.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

SpyAmp Pro Although I'm currently using a "eye of Mordor" one that I made myself using SkinAmp.
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X