Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait, what music did i like back then?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Didn't you like all that dancey techno stuff or something?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

no! i like aphex twin and squarepusher, which really arent "dancey techno". my god, you live in the most happening country for electronic music but you somehow are gleefully ignorant of it.

i demand we reenact the movie "freaky friday" and swich places!
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I am 'gleefully ignorant' of it thankyou very much, because it is complete pap...yet ironically swapping wouldn't be a bad idea considering my penchant for SoCal punk
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

well im norcal. I hate Socal with a passion. too many people, not enough good culture, and i lost a lot of money when i went down there in october.

but give squarepusher a listen, considering he does a lot of good jazz too. but i wont try and convert ya too hard, im no evangelical IDMist, or am i?

Comment

So the answer I am looking for is yes, you are still listening to that stuff then?
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

and making it too

Comment

It would seem so.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So who wants to contribute a story?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X