Apolyton-The Book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton-The Book.

It's been a while since Darkcloud or anyone else updated the Great Apolyton History book. With all that's been going on surely a few people would be interested in keeping this tradition alive.

If you don't know what I'm talking about then check out DarkCloud's web site here: http://home.att.net/~sjcfg/main.html
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Someone should write a bit about the beginning of the whole banana joke since that question seems to be popping up on a regular basis also some of the more recent scandals seem like they should get noted down as well.

Comment

Maybe you can think up some kind of thread with a bunch of questions and then have people answer them. That's usually the most efficient way to get the information because then you can copy and paste.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Don't you see? He wants someone else to do all the work so he can that the credit for it when it's done. (Like that would ever happen)

Comment

black saturday!?!?
          and actually i was permabanned from apolyton for my spamming raid on the sunday after black saturday...

that is until this new board sprang up

holy crap do my eyes decieve me?

"The 1212 problem has also being permanently banned but this doesn't tend to be as well known or considered"

i feel
          Last edited by MRT144; January 5, 2003, 07:57.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
            Don't you see? He wants someone else to do all the work so he can that the credit for it when it's done. (Like that would ever happen)
            Tisk, tisk. I'm just try to help the process along and I'd be more then happy to lend a helping hand.

Comment

i got in the book despite being meek! the meek shall crush you!
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Saddly I haven't been in the book yet nor have I made the 'poly 100. Though I didn't campaign to get into either.

Comment

man, with this small taste of an ego boost i should start working on becoming famous

Comment

So your old name was "The 1212 Problem"?

Comment

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ze moderators might find out my dirty zecret

Comment

about the beginning of the whole banana joke since that question seems to be popping up
                        And is old enough to let die in peace
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                          shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ze moderators might find out my dirty zecret
                          Link?

(parody from another thread for all you bystanders wondering what I am talking about).
                          Last edited by Ted Striker; January 5, 2003, 08:38.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I remember you 1212, I was wondering who you were...

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                              black saturday!?!?
                              and actually i was permabanned from apolyton for my spamming raid on the sunday after black saturday...

that is until this new board sprang up

holy crap do my eyes decieve me?

"The 1212 problem has also being permanently banned but this doesn't tend to be as well known or considered"

i feel
                              You are 'The 1212 Problem' who was a troublesome little kid with a sh*tty taste in music? Hello there
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X