No announcement yet.

Free Assyria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahah I don't drubnk post often but its hialirous DAMMIT that was a hard word to spell... 4 or 5 lettres is okay, but 6or 7+ letters gets hard to spell... if I type slower its easier like now, but I type like 130 words per minnute but drunk is really bad accurcaciy!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I know some Assyrians in Chicago. They never mentioned wanting a state of their own.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

How is Chicago?

Comment

weird question huh?

well Im in ****ing fever!

if there is a violent crime we say" God, we have become "Chicago"!!!

Just trollin' ya Che. (we do say it) but im sure Chicago must be a very nice city

peace!

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
            How is Chicago?
            Right now? Cold.

It's not actually the most violent city in the US, not even close (when I last looked it was hovering around 30th).

Chicago is a great city. Very cultural, great ethnic foods, beautiful lake front and skyline, lotsa parks, festivals, etc. Compared to our Eastern cities, it's very clean, also. Good public transportation compared to most of the US, busiest airport in the world, tallest building in the world, best architecture in the US, best pizza in the world hands down.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

How cold?

Comment

ok thanks ignore my previous post.

Comment

i think this saying has came over to athens since the time there was a ban on alcoholic drinks in Chicago BTW and there was crime.

Comment

Just above freezing at the moment, 34F, 1C. That doesn't factor in windchill: 16F, -9C when you take that into account.

Comment

I knew one Assyrian who knows Aramiac from one other forums...

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                        i think this saying has came over to athens since the time there was a ban on alcoholic drinks in Chicago BTW and there was crime.
                        Yep, before Michael Jordan if you went anywhere in the world and told someone you were from Chicago they'd go "Ah, Chicago, bang bang." Now they say, "Ah, Chicago, Michael Jordan!"

Comment

1 Celcius.
                          Damn thats cold

Somehow Jordan has been associated more with the Bulls than Chicago at least here

Comment

The Bulls are a Chicago team.

Comment

Yep I know.

It's in all the caps (hats)

Comment

I also used to watch some NBA but now I given up. (given up TV in general that is)

Comment

Working...
                                X