No announcement yet.

Guess the anthems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pekka, Datajack, complain that to Khadaffi . Anyway, it is quite interesting who is that "treacheos tyrant" in that anthem... Is it Israel, USA or Italy (former colonist of Lybia)...

Comment

12 - Philippines?
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

11 - Pakistan?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

7. Mongolia
          8. Greenland
          9. Taiwan
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

10. N Korea
            11. Turkey
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

Israel's anthem is a giveaway, that's why noone will post it ( Jerusalem, Zion are words that are mentioned rather often )
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

heh looks like someone found the google search option...

8. Gotta be Greenland with all that ice
                9. Japan?
                11. Gotta be Turkey
                12. Gotta be pacific based with all that waters, islands, canoes stuff & the federated bit reminds me of the West Wing episode where they bung off someone to be ambassador of Polynesia with its confederated islands.

So 12 is Polynesia?

Comment

Please don't cheat , otherwise I'll have to completely change English translations in the next 6 anthems...

There is no such state as Polynesia and there never was (there is a nation "Polynesians" but they are spread through several states).

8th - Greenland
                  9th - Japan
                  11th - Turkey
                  Others are still unguessed

Comment

7. Ukraine

Comment

is it micronesia then? i always get those lads confused...

Comment

7 Kasachstan
                        10 South Korea
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

12 Indonesia
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

7 - Kazakhstan
                            12 - Micronesia

Only number 10 remains unguessed...

Comment

10 Taiwan

Comment

Nope...

Comment

Working...
                                X