No announcement yet.

You never expect it to happen to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im only 18 but I go work out alot and try to build up my body to last through the years. Will it make a difference though? When I see my grandma enduring her backpains I just pray that it wont be my turn in a few years.
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

What really botheres me are the strange growths. I've got a bone spur developing on my shin, and quite a few tags growing out of my skin. At least tags don't indicate cancer.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Wille
        Im only 18 but I go work out alot and try to build up my body to last through the years. Will it make a difference though? When I see my grandma enduring her backpains I just pray that it wont be my turn in a few years.
        DEFINITLEY.

Weight training will increase the strength of bones and muscles and in combination with stretching, your flexibility should improve which takes the pressure off of joints. Also, weights stimulates Testosterone and HGH which are vital to staying healthy.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          What really botheres me are the strange growths. I've got a bone spur developing on my shin, and quite a few tags growing out of my skin. At least tags don't indicate cancer.
          I experience that too. I'm also going blind, and my hearing's not so great either.

If these are signs of geting old, I'm going to die of old age by 25.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Strangely enough I've also found I can't drink as much as I used to back in my college days. My friends and I used to go to parties, drink like fish, and then I'd wake up without a hang over and feel just fine. Last Halloween I tried to do the same (but with less alchole then I used to) and I ended up getting sick and having a fuzy memmory about the end of the night.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have no strange growths thankfully. maybe a mole or two. My only growths are... well you know. No need to insert crude unfunny joke here.

Comment

Our body is designed in such a way that we are supposed to breed like rabbits at around 18 and die at 40.

See what modern society has done to us.

I miss the breeding like rabbits part.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

House of Pain's "Jump Around"...

...in a Pringles' commercial.

That was the moment I really realized I would eventually get old, grow feeble, and die.

I turn 22 in April...
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                  X