Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only person in the world who dosent care that tonight is new years eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith
    Cats know your every thought. They don't care, but they know

Sig material mate

I'll be using this soon
    Mine are currently sleeping, hmm, there so
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The celebration of New Years is based upon the delusion that next year will be a lesser fiasco than this year. No way. It'll be even worse. Bah humbug.

Comment

No delusions - this year's end finds me at a peak of job security, income, and a healthy circle of friends - it can only get worse....

yada

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          The celebration of New Years is based upon the delusion that next year will be a lesser fiasco than this year. No way. It'll be even worse. Bah humbug.
          the last remembrance of catholisism(sp?)--->hope
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It came and went here a couple of hours ago in a puff of smoke.
            I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
            Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

I WAS exited, then we woke up this morning with a really nasty flu. I swear this is the most sick I have been in years
              So, I hope you all have a awful New years.
              " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
              February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

New Years Eve is great - it represents the rebirth of optimism and the chance to start anew!

There's far more reason to celebrate New Year's than the commercial sham of celebrating the non existent son of a non existent god...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                X