Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only person in the world who dosent care that tonight is new years eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only person in the world who dosent care that tonight is new years eve?

Am I? Dosent seem really special to me lol.

nope
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I don´t really care either. I just had a few friend over for a nice vegetetarian dinner and drinks. We ate and drank, then we watched the fireworks over Gothenburg. Then they went home. All in a nice and orderly fashion

But what´s another year in the grand scheme of things...?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Hmm, to be honest, I don't really care.. on the other hand, i didn't realy enjoy(ed) spending it completely on my own..and my two cats
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Naw, your not the only one. I'm sure there is a god cursed chinaman living some where in the mountains of Tibet who also doesn't care.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I couldn't give a monkey's arse quite frankly
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No.

Infact, I am going to go to bed early, in just a few minutes.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Nope. I'm going to sit at home and watch the 4-hour Adult Swim marathon on Cartoon Network.

Comment

A good excuse to drink, and you just ignore it?!?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hell, I rarely drink, but I'm going to tonight!

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Who needs an excuse to drink

alva starts to look for the bottom of the bottle of gin *

Comment

Its just a good excuse to have a few friends over -- we are hosting 5 other couples with plans for some good steaks on the barbeque, a few glasses of wine and a few beer. Its not much different than what we might have done a month ago or what we will do again a month from now but the fact that tomorrow is a holiday is a good reason to get everyone together
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

All is quiet on New Year's Day/ A world in white gets underway/ And I want to be with you be with you night and day/ Nothing changes on New Year's Day
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

In a post-rural, post-religious society, real, actual bona fide reasons (as opposed to opportunities) to get pissed are few and far between. So a change in the usually static far right-hand corner of the newspaper is to be welcomed.
                            yada

Comment

Possibly. I care, but only because it means people will be setting off fireworks all night. Makes it hard to sleep.

Wraith
                              Cats know your every thought. They don't care, but they know

Comment

Working...
                              X